Developed for Women by Women
1. Develop an actionable plan:
2. Avoid giving up too much of your company to investors who don’t share your values.
3. Have funds to pay yourself, your employees and your suppliers, what you are worth.
4. Increase your impact; become a leader in your industry, and a role model for others.
5. Become a business owner, and reap the rewards of your hard work in the future.
I've mastered the funding process from all walks of life:
This is the missing piece of the entrepreneurial puzzle, the perfect complement to Steve Blank and Eric Ries’ Startup books. It’s quite refreshing because quite often you read all about how someone was awesome and their ‘glory days’ type stories rather than ‘I made a mistake once, here’s what you can do to avoid it in case you’re making that same mistake too’.