One of the biggest challenges facing small businesses and startups, especially those owned by women, is access to capital.
If you serve women entrepreneurs
, whether they have a startup or an established small company, you know how difficult it is for them to struggle for funds and resources. You also know that they can thrive if they get funded.
When women-led companies get funded everyone benefits:
- They can offer better products and services,
- They can pay their employees higher salaries, and better packages,
- They have funds to improve processes and be more efficient,
- They can invest in innovation and test new things, and
- They can remunerate their suppliers accordingly and increase their purchases
- Their risk is much lower and the owners are much more satisfied.
but there is more!
You, as supplier, benefit from "collateral benefit" by
having them as your clients, and
bragging about their successes.