1. Gain early access to women entrepreneurs, small business owners, and managers who are hungry for growth.
Promote your services to a large audience of participants, partners and advertising audience. Offer fellowships, prizes, discounts to our audience.
2. Change the narrative from victims of discrimination to actresses of destiny.
Support personal and professional development for women entrepreneurs, and managers, and influence your company’s internal dialog through women’s empowerment.
3. Provide opportunities for growth to your existing or potential customers.
Increase your value proposition by offering fellowships to the program to your current or potential customers.
4. Engage your leaders as change makers.
Present opportunities for leadership development by offering mentoring, participation in judging panels, scholarship selection committees, and other ways to influence the female business ecosystem.
5. Gain visibility for your brand.
Increase your visibility in a positive pro-inclusion professional development program, through our website, social and digital marketing campaigns including e-mail, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social channels.
6. Showcase your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Participate in the shift of narrative by supporting and disseminating high-impact programs for women entrepreneurs and business leaders.